August 30, 2010

August Challenge

Indulge by Kathy
Posted by PicasaI did another layout using the same flowers I had done before, but this time I actually spritzed them with water and them crumpled them.  Then when they dried I inked them with distressing ink.  I really like the way they turned out.  Also, this layout is made from all scrap paper, except for the background sheet!

Hurry, there is still time to participate in the August Flower Challenge.  Send your project along with a brief description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com.  See all the details below in August Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great job! Way to Scrap that Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try these flowers sometime for sure. I like how the added steps made them even better! Great job Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo. I love the way the flowers ass movement to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, the flowers look so pretty all crumpled up!

    The way you arrenge the flowers make this layout loook so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers really make the layout look like fun! I heard that you can put the flowers in the microwave for 20 seconds to dry them up quicker. Love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete