August 31, 2010

October Guest Design Team Winners

Our August Flower challenge provided lots of ideas for flowers to use on your scrapbooking pages. Thanks to our readers:  Karen, Tina, Kelly, Irit and Marilyn for contributing to our flower challenge. It was a difficult choice, with so many tallented ladies to choose from.

The winners are:


Marilyn for Favorite Flowers
























and Karen for Friends
Posted by Picasa
It will be fun to see what Marilyn and Karen will add to the Scrap Our Stash October Challenge. 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies! I can't wait to see more of your stuff next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen and Marilyn!! You rocked those layouts!! I sure hope you participate in September so we can see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo congrats, ladies! can't wait to see what you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ladies! I know you both will be a great addition to our already awesome team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is my first ever time to win a challenge!! I am so honored! And this couldn't have come on a better day. Two of my three "flowers" have brought home a stomach bug to share with me. How nice of them!! So you just brightened my day!! Thank you SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ladies and Welcome! 2 Totally different layouts but both absolutely amazing!

    Marilyn - Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Fab layouts, ladies!
    Marilyn, I hope you're all much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ladies!!! Look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete