December 6, 2010

December Challenge by Amy

Design Team Member Amy submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge. She said, this challenge really kicked me into high gear. My son will be three in about 9 weeks and i have not scrapbooked his 2nd birthday yet! yikes! So, here's the start of many more pages....
For his second birthday we had a "pirate" theme. I ended up getting these pirates masks for super cheap, and it was so fun to see everyone wearing their masks. Even my son's great-grandma wore one! This layout was super easy and quick. I already had my pictures sized to 2x2 (i did it in photoshop and then had them printed onto two 4x6 prints). Next, i matted my photos and distressed the edges with ink. My embellishments were part of the party decorations. I used Thickers for my title and for each person's name.
Now it's your turn to take the Challenge - see all the details in the December Challenge post below. And how about taking the Pagerize This Challenge too (details below).
And don't miss your chance to apply for our Design Team Call - details in the sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. Amy...LOVE all these little photos!! how fun is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all the photos! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - love the small pictures and how you arranged them. Cute swords too!

    Now you'll be ready for the next birthday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout Amy!! I think all those small photos are so adorable! The embellies work perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very fun page! Don't feel bad about not scrapping the photos until now. My son is 10 and I still have several years of his I have not scrapped yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you scrapped the party! What a cute theme and a great way to commemorate all of the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout with lots of pictures, (not easy to do). Great use of the party favors. Off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete