December 3, 2010

December Challenge by Karen Williams


Posted by PicasaGuest Design Team Member Karen Williams submitted this layout for the November Birthday Challenge.  She said,  "My layout is called 'enjoy someone else's birthday.'


The LO is about my daughter Nancy playing in the paper during her brother's birthday- she was about six months old at the time- I thought it was appropriatet as I am involved in celebrating somene else's birthday with you as the Guest Design Team Member for December.

Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  Submit your Birthday project and you could be chosen for our February Guest Design Team.  See all the details in November Challenge below.  And don't miss out on the Pagerize This Challenge - details below in Pagerize This Challenge #4.  Also, how about applying for our Design Team.  See the detais on the Design Team Call in the sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. cute story and cute page! LOL I love the different papers you used for the title and the stamped candles are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just too darn adorable. love the fun pp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am so bad with white space. You used it nicely here! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the Word Birthday with all the random colors. The title is great - and I love your white space!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the white space and your title! It gives the page such a fun feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you truly stuck to the theme! I like the concept and took some time to appreciate the little things that your kids do! Great paper choices and fantastic titling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute thing to scrap, love the title!

    ReplyDelete