December 22, 2010

December Challenge by Kimmarie




Posted by PicasaHi  Design Team Member Kimmarie here! I have been MIA for quite some time now and I missed everyone and SOS. I am now back in full crafting swing and I am looking forward to monthly challenges once again. Today I am sharing a few pages from a clear mini album that I made for my daughter's 7th birthday. I am usually the type of person that does not always like the way my projects turn out. This one is an exception. I was so happy with the way the pages look with the paper, embellies and paint showing through on both sides. This album was super easy and a bunch of fun to create. If you have never done a clear album before, get one and get busy.... I promise you will love it!

Now it's your turn to take the Birthday Challenge - see all the details Here. Also, don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge details Here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow weee, this is awesome. The last picture is so precious, I love it! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this! This is so precious - and the pictures of your daughter with the cupcakes are awesome. She will treasure this forever!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!! I love that picture of your daughter! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks magnificent- I love the ribbons on the rings to finish it off- great photos too

    ReplyDelete