December 8, 2010

December Challenge by Mary Pat


Reader Mary Pat submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge.  She said, "here is my first entry "It's Party Time"

This is my son's 5th Birthday party. We had a small little party with a couple of firends and family. The theme was Transformers. The kids had so much fun with the Transformer Piñata.

In the pictures I have Jack opening his presents and the boys pulling the strings of the piñata. I used the the Imaginisce Birthday Bash line. I love this line with the the bright colors mixing with the brown tones. I also love the embellishments which all match the paper.


I may submit another layout for this month's challenge because both my boys have fall birthdays and I am trying to get them all done before the holidays!"

Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  See all the details in December Challenge below.  And don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge - details below.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I love the creative place you put the journaling! It blends right in placed on that package! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout. I love the use of all the different patterend papers, they look fantastic together. Great, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun papers! Your layout is so well put-together, I love it! Let's see another birthday one, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different layouts of patterned paper. They coordinate so well together! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout!! I also love how you did your journaling...how creative and cute. I think pinata strings are definitely safer than the stick! We have had near disasters giving a stick to a blindfolded small child!!! lol Can't wait to see another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout - love how you used paper and embelishments that match. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really digging the patterned paper! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right...those gift embellishments are wasy to love! What fun paper to use for a birthday page.It's a very eye pleasing mix of placement, color and theme! I really hope you submit another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for all the kind comments--I have another on my desk right now! Hopefully I can get it in! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete