December 25, 2010

December Challenge by Missy


Design Team Member Missy submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge.  She said, "for this month's challenge, I made a layout for my oldest son's birthday. I had to work with very few photo's (I'm not sure why I had so few!) and most of them weren't ones that I really wanted to use. I picked the two best ones and barely cropped them to take up more space on my layout. I used some fabulous new paper from Echo Park, Little Boy. All of the paper is double sided.  I used both sides of all my paper. The circles are punched out and then cut in half to save paper. I fussy cut around some of the stars on the printed paper to use them as accents.


Here are the rest of the items that I used on my layout:
Cricut-Base Camp, Don Juan
Cuttlebug & embossing folder
iRock
Autumn Leaves stamp
EK Success Slim line punch
EK Success Circle punch

Now it's your turn to take the Birthday Challenge - see all the details in December Challenge here. Also, don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge #5 details here.

6 comments:

  1. I think you picked the perfect photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! I love that paper kit. He looks cute. Isn't it funny how sometimes you can take 100 photos and others hardly any?!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and what a fun layout. I love the circles on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality over Quantity... and this looks great! :O) hhmmm... must get me some more boy paper, luvin' those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute- my birthday photos are always bad but these look really good- love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete