December 10, 2010

December Challenge by Sue


Posted by PicasaReader Sue submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge.  She said, "Hello!  This is my first submission, but I've been following your site for awhile now.

Here is my layout about my 50th birthday this past July. I actually
celebrate a birthmonth, which means using the entire month to party, dine out and just generally pamper myself. So my actual birthday can be pretty quiet, which is fine with me.

The journaling reads:
Phone calls from family...flowers from Phil...lunch in Depot Town...an evening at Comerica Park...a perfect 50th birthday.

Thanks for considering my layout in your monthly challenge!

Sue
http://suealthouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks Sue - now it's your turn to submit your Birthday project for the December Birthday Challenge.  See all the details in the December Challenge (link).  And don't miss both our Pagerize This Challenge (click on link) and our Design Team Call (see link or the sidebar).  Both end in just a few days. 

Don't miss your chance to Share anything tomorrow for Show N' Tell Sunday (link).  Just send a picture of whatever you would like to share to scrappinpsycho@live.com.  It will post on Sunday!  Looking forward to seeing what you have to share!

10 comments:

  1. Nice one Sue- Love the colours you have used - and lucky you that someone takes photos of you- I have to ask - love the frames on the photos and and that circle behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue I love your work! happy birthday to you a little bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you celebrated a whole birthday month! I am sure that was a blast. I love the way you used the circle. It immediately drew my eye into your page. The colors of the paper are also an eyecatching draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - what a great way to spend a milestone birthday!

    Love your colors - they go very well with the coloring of your pictures - and the black circle and scallop border really make it POP!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my layout - and for all the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, this is great!! Glad you finally submitted a lo!! I really love how you used that circle to really emphasize your photos. Rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, what a great layout! The bright colors mixed with the black are very eyecatching! And the black circle and the frames around the pictures draw your eyes to the photos. Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the patterned paper. All of it looks awesome together. Great, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice layout Sue, I really like the black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so much to look at on your layout-love that! Love the big circle.

    ReplyDelete