December 20, 2010

December Challenge by Tracy



Posted by PicasaFuture Design Team Member Tracy submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge. She said, I just wanted to send you a copy of the scrapbook page that I created for the December challenge submission. It is a birthday page and all the supplies are listed on my blog


www.scrapalongwithtracy.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the Birthday Challenge - see all the details Here. Also, don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge details Here.

8 comments:

  1. tracy--your layout is fantastic-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this layout! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - I love that torn paper looking punch and how you used it. And you have great handwriting - very nice.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout! She is adorable! I am heading to your blog to find out some details. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable layout!! I love your banner and all the colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious! I love the banner and the journaling looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete