December 12, 2010

Design Team Reveal

I was very pleased to have so many talented ladies submit their application for the Design Team here at Scrap Our Stash.  It was a very hard decision and I couldn't stop at 4

So here in no particular order are the Stash projects of our FINALISTS:
Karen Williams

Sara Laurent 2


Sara Laurent 1


Staci W.

Joan Liddle


Christine Emberson


Missy Melhourn

Sarah Cooper
Tamara Reed
Tammy Cunningham

Mary Pat Siehl
Tracy Ross
Posted by Picasa Congratulations Ladies!  I'm looking forward to a lot of inspiration from these talented ladies in the future.  Be sure to come back to Scrap Our Stash daily, there is always something new here. 

17 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone! Welcome to a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team ladies!! Excited to see what you come up with in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all and welcome to the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great projects! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek!!! I am SO excited Thanks so much! I am looking forward to everything that comes along with this opportunity and cant wait to get crafting with you all!

    -Sara Laurent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--I am so excited! Thanks so much for this great opportunity. Everyone here does such an awesome job! I can't wait for the fun to begin! Again thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to working with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, thanks so much for this opportunity, I am so excited! Congrats to everyone, I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladies, I am loving all of your projects! I'm honored to be in such talented company!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ladies - it truly was a hard decision. I'm looking forward to working with you all. I belive you will only add to our already talented Design Team.

    Thanks to all who submitted applications.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy... what a wonderful Design Team & I'm so happy to be part of it! Looking forward to jumpin' in! Thank-You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly delighted to be joining all these lovely ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete