December 30, 2010

Meet Guest Design Team Member - Karen

Karen Williams was chosen to be our January Guest Design Team Member.  Here is her bio:

I am a 36 year old mother of three who has been scrapbooking since the birth of my daughter three and half years ago ( Nancy thinks the half is very important). Originally from the UK, I am currently living in the Netherlands, hence my new found SAHM status, ( In the UK I was a teacher). I like simple scrapping, half an hour is my average time on a LO, and with three children in the house you can understand why. I set myself the challenge of making 365 LOs this year, I stopped count a month ago when I got to 370!
I love chocolate, pizza boxes from the postman, day trips to Amsterdam, shoes, crime novels, knitting, CSI on TV ,baking, taking photographs, Strictly Come Dancing/ dancing with the Stars, scrapbooking of course, and the spring,
I hate talking about myself, bananas, dentists, taking my children for jabs (one coming up on Monday eek) having my hair cut, bananas, that I still bite my nails, and my oven. ( the oven is a long story) (yes bananas is in there twice- I really hate bananas - another long story)

http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. What a super idea setting yourself a time limit on doing a layout - I know I spend far too long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your layout! it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Karen! Congrats on being a Guest Design Team Member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! I love AAM layouts. It was great getting to know you and some of it made me laugh. Can't wait to see more creations from you. 370??? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!! I will definately have to pagerize this one! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love these by the numbers type pages. It's a good habit to make these and yours is so much fun with the color and the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete