December 7, 2010

Pagerize Dawn by Sarah


Posted by PicasaGuest Design Team Member Sarah submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "Our Bunny Hope goes ga-ga over the pumpkins so in the evening, after all the trick-or-treating was done, we let her 'have at' one of the pumpkins.  HAPPY BUNNY - this is her Lay-Out.

I tried to stay very close to the sketch, though I flipped it over.
Same 3 lines of writing, same # of pictures and same placement of embellies.

Base page is Fancy Pants, unsure of the middle paper or cardstock (stash sh-tuff).


The embellies are from all over:
Trick or Treat circle: Cloud 9
All Pumpkin sticker: $ store
Metal Pumpkin Button: K&Company
Pumpkin Brad and orange letters: Little Yellow Bicycle
Pumpkin & candy word stickers: Sandy Lion
Yellow word stickers: Pebbles inc.

Journalling:
Trick or Treat
you're so neat, Give me
Something
Good
to EAT.
Pumpkins
are candy
for a little black bunny!


The week leading up to Halloween we had to keep her away from the pumpkins.  Now she can happily sit picking pumpkins.
Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge.  See all the details below in Pagerize This Challenge #4.  You could become our next Pagerizer!

12 comments:

  1. What a funny layout. Who knew bunnies liked pumpkins?! Love the colors on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I think the subject matter is wonderful and I like how you did the journaling. Great titlework too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny! I love your LO! Your bunny reminds me of Bunnicula...a book I read as a kid and then read to DS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,

    So sorry for my mix up - I had originally credited this to Missy!

    What a cute bunny - and I thought they ate carrots! Very cute layout and what a great use of all your Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combination! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you did the journaling strips. Your bunny is just too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol... Thank-You. Hope thinks she's 'people' including stealing my coffee/tea on a regular basis and eating just about anything (cookies, orange peels, anything wood).
    Little Portable Black Composter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combination! And what a cute little bunny! Put him next to the pumpkin and you're color-coordinated for Halloween in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout and what a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantab job on this!! Love the colors and such a cute littel bunny! My daughter read all the Bunnicula books and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout. So darn cute and really who knew bunnies liked pumpkins! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the challenge. Cute bunny, funny she liked the pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete