December 27, 2010

Pagerize Sarah -- by Joni

I just loved the "boy" themed layout and all those little fun embellies that Sarah used at the bottom.  So I chose to start with paper by Little Yellow Bicycle (an older line out of my stash!!)...  and I also had that same eyelet trim as Sarah so I used that too...  I just kept this on my sb table for a few days and as I'd scrap other layouts, I'd "find" something that would work on this one and so it just went into the pile until I couldn't stand it any longer and had to start putting it all down!!  Such fun to just put all that random stash stuff on a layout...and really...I used up lots of fun older stuff from my stash!!!  Double Whammy!!!  Use up stash & complete a fun layout!!!  Thanks for the inspiration Sarah!!  I'm telling you all...you need to try this...it was lots of fun!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great job!
    The 'hunt & gather' *technique* is exactly what I do. Usually have several 'piles' going for different layouts allover the place. ;O)
    That's so interesting that is how this page developed for you too. The colors are just fabulous. it all came together beautifully!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all your embellishments and everything looks great together! I may have to pagerize this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO came together beautifully! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love how you scraplifted Sarah's layout with the gadgets and embellies. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Really love the red, white and blue and all those awesome embellies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout. I love your bicycle pp and your embellies are everywhere! LOL They look fabulous. Your Red and blue make the page striking!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That LO is gorgeous- love all the little details and embellishments you have included and that bike paper- love that you even have flowers on there

    ReplyDelete