December 19, 2010

Show and Tell Sunday - Angelica's Wedding by Kimmarie

My first Show and Tell! Recently my cousin's (who is actually my best friend) daughter got married. My cousin planned this wedding in a matter of two weeks. No not prego, her new hubby is being shipped of to Afghanistan in February so they decided to marry before he left. They live 4 hours north of NJ and it snows quite often after October. Angel asked all three of my daughter's to be in her wedding and she didn't want to get married without me being there. I don't travel north in the snow so this was the reason for a quickly thrown together wedding. My cousin, Kelly and I had a blast planning over the phone and shopping for red, black and white dresses for my girls. We got there around 8pm the night before the wedding, immediately I made a huge pot of sauce and baked ziti for 50 people. The next morning my mom cooked sausage, peppers and onions while my cousin and I ran all over and went to hall to set up for the big event. The bride and her girls went to get their nails done. When they got back I took lots of pictures of them getting their hair and makeup done. I never saw a happier bride except the day I got married. :) We had the best time. Who says you need to spend a fortune to get married and have a ball. Here is a picture of the bridal party. My 3 girls are on the far right. Thanks for letting me share this special day with you.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely wedding party! TFS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - love the dresses and how you were able to put it together so quickly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Like you said, who says you have to spend tons of money and give yourself two years to plan such a lovely wedding. Congratulations to the bride and groom. And your girls are so pretty in there new dresses! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete