December 4, 2010

Show and Tell Sunday by Christy

Design Team Member Christy said, "I just finished these pages. I had to make them right away after having such a wonderful experience. My son is getting to the age where he is beginning to not believe. That all changed with our recent trip to meet Santa. When we walked up on the platform, Santa greeted my son by name opened his arms wide and gave him a hug. We were both shocked! Next, Santa talked with my son about how our pets were doing. Somehow, this Santa knew all about our 2 cats and 1 dog. When we walked off the platform, I even felt like we had met the real Santa Claus. It was an amazing experience! My son told his dad he believes and I am pretty sure I do too!


So does he look like the real deal or what!?!

8 comments:

  1. Yes he does!!! What a neat experience for you and your son. You will both always remember that day. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does look like the real deal!! Wonderful LOs and story! My DD told me this year that she figured it out. She is 10. But she has a 5 year old brother, so she is quite delighted to be "in" on the secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Belive that is the real Santa! How could anyone doubt it? Like your Christmassy colors and all the embelishments!

    Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little guy is at the age where he's asking questions too... Wow...how did you know all about you guys? Wow, that would certainly help with all the questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the "elves" working the line must have gotten the info from us without us realizing it. I think they then told Santa who had a hidden ear piece. it was awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! And such a sweet story! How fantastic! (I think I believe now too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome boy! He looks like a "real" Santa for sure. I tell my kids, "if you want to receive... you must believe!" I believe in Santa as we always seem to find finances somehow every year, no matter how broke we are. Your layout is very nice and festive!

    ReplyDelete