December 4, 2010

Show N' Tell Sunday

And to think I cleaned the kitchen up today for THIS!
Our annual cookie baking! The fact that all three of the kids are a year older made quite a difference this year. They all three stayed on task until the very end! Maddie would still be rolling the play dogh - or frosting and re-frosting her cookies.  The only way we could get her to stop was for her to eat the cookies! 


Posted by PicasaIt was a lot of fun - but what a mess!  I love traditions and this time of year!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Can't wait to see the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet!:-) I miss decorating cookies with my son when he was little. Can't wait to see the LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is always the kind of mess I don't mind! They all look so cute! I am sure the Lo is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tradition!! And the nice thing for you is that it will keep getting easier each year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so adorable! You know this means that you'll have to make a cookie album! Maybe it can be in the shape of a gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice! Cute kids! I don't have the patience for baking, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete