May 22, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Ange


Reader Ange submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge. She said:

This lo is about how fast my kids are growing, kind of. lol My oldest is helping my youngest with his first local Easter egg hunt because she's now too old to participate. It's a bit of a bittersweet thing. But I just loved how this photo turned out and really wanted it to shine on my lo. So I used sketch #162 from Nuts About Sketches: http://nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/ This Making Memories kit has been in my stash for at least a year. I cut the flowers out of the background paper and pop-dotted them for decoration. Then added some other embellies from the kit.

Thanks for the great challenge!
:)Ange
http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. this is just so pretty! love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background of flowers and the way you pulled some flowers onto your mats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty colours and a really sweet photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that patterned paper! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Ange! Such a sweet photo too. They grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper and matching flowers! Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute paper and I really like the matching flowers on your layout! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ange,

    This is super cute - I love the bright spring colors and your use of the flowers!

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The paper is perfect for an Easter LO! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful and soft!! Love that you included lots of journaling!!

    ReplyDelete