May 28, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Lisa


Reader Lisa submitted yet another project for the May Flower Challenge. She said:

Hi ,
It's me again , I have been having so much fun doing projects with what I have laying around.This is the latest. I had these adorable photos of my granddaughter at my youngest daughter's wedding,( this was the first time she met a little one like her, it was the groom's nephew). I suddenly became inspired by this older paper I had from kaisercraft. I also used the new die from Die-namics to make the flowers. It's amazing what you can do with distress inks and white cardstock. Hope you like it.

Lisa

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. those photos are so adorable- I love the colour you chose to go with the black and white photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is a beautiful layout! The yellow flowers are to die for! And those photos are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow flowers give such a wonderful pop of colour to the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The gray and yellow are a great color combination - and these pictures are adorable. These are also great flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lisa, love what you did!! totally awesoem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great flowers! The photos are so cute - isn't it wonderful how kids become instant friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are adorable! You really captured the moment. Gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete