September 23, 2011

Pagerize Wendy C. by Marie


October Guest Design Team Member submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 14.  She said:

I decided to do something for Fall for Wendy's Pagerize This. In Washington State, when you think of fall, you think of Fairs! My husband and I love going to the Puyallup fair every year! We don't do the rides, we go for the food!! Gotta love fair food! They've got everything from Elephant Ears, to funnel cake, to corn on the cob, and even some pizza on a stick!
For this LO I used DCWV's Ultimate Premium Stack! I pretty much stuck to Wendy's fall theme and color scheme.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 14. See all the details HERE! 

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, Marie! Oh yeah... who doesn't love the fair food? LOL, You forgot to mention fried twinkies :).
    Hugs,
    Rez
    Karezma Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this - so warm and YUMMY! You did a great job of capturing the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! What a wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea for a layout. I see you used a hidden tag, that's my favorite element in this Pagerize!

    ReplyDelete