December 21, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Ange

Design Team Member Ange submitted this layout for the December Anything Goes challenge.  She said:

As my challenge I chose to dig for some of my oldest products from my stash and I found some (a lot), but in the process I came across these papers and embellies from SEI and immediately thought of the photos I just got of my son's first stitches.  So these products aren't as old as I originally intended to find but at least a couple yrs., so I'm calling it good.  We had a great friend day for my 3 oldest right before Halloween, but it ended in 5 stitches for my son. Who would have thought 2 boys could cause so much damage just running into each other? I'm guessing they were going high speed for sure.  What can you find in your stash that will go great with some of your recent photos?:)
Ange

More layout details on my blog: http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge.  Just complete your ANYTHING GOES challenge and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of Februray. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love that black background - really makes your colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! That looks like it hurt! I love the fun product you used. Perfect for this layout and great that you came across it and used it up! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love those papers! Perfect for a little boy layout. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bright papers and embellishments are a perfect combo with these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the papers you chose. The distressing is a really nice touch to a page about stitches. Boys sure can cause some damage! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys will be boys! Love your paper selection and love the little BAM, SPLAT, KABOOM! Super job.

    ReplyDelete