March 27, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Debbie B.


Former Guest Design Team Member Debbie B. submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challenge.  She said:

Here is my Green Challenge this month on a layout I did for a friend, while her daughter was at summer camp. I found this incredible die cut of a cabin which I thought was perfect for this and I used lots of green cardstock and my Cricut & Gypsy to cut out the title and use the negative space and then added some more green trees- very simple and clean. I love and look forward to the monthly challenges at Scrap your Stash-

Here is a link to my post of this layout at my blog: http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com/2012/03/lots-of-greenfor-scrap-your-stash.html

Debbie Bakk


Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Great die cut cabin and what a great layout you did!!! Love this double pager!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outdoor layout! I love the cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cabin too and the double layout is fun - a great keepsake for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the inking you did, especially on the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Love the cabin and the trees. Perfect subject for a green challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun memory to scrap! I love that cabin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO, the pics are perfect with the cabin and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! The green is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pages, the trees and the cabin really accent your fun photos. It works perfectly as a double layout K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the deep green. Love your camping page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's green! I love the cabin fever!

    ReplyDelete