March 10, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Haley


Deisgn Team Member Haley submitted this project for the March GREEN Challenge. She said:

Since green is one of my favorite colors, this month's green challenge was fun (and easy!) for me. I recently saw instructions for an adorable tea bag dispenser, so I had to make one for myself for my kitchen. (You can find a link to the tutorial on my blog if you'd like to try one too.) It was so fun to make! The colors of the Stella paper pack from Close To My Heart are so vibrant. I probably would have never paired Olive and Lagoon together on my own.


If you'd like to see all the way around the tea bag dispenser or go to the tutorial link, visit me at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com. I love how much we can make with our scrapbook supplies. Now it's your turn to scrap your stash of green supplies!


Haley Dyer
http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a great idea and such a fun and useful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I totally want to try that. Going to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, what an awesome idea. This would make the cutest gift. Thanks for the inspiration. Yours is sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project!! I think I might have to rush over to your blog for the details so I can make one for my mom!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! That's awesome... think I'm seeing some Teacher's Gifts in my future. Looove those colors together too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project for the green challenge! This is on my to-do list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that is awesome, I'll be checking out your tutorial and giving that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very cute! I think this would also make a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A terrific idea and I like the colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome - it would make a great gift for a tea lover too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever little project! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete