March 18, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted this lyaout for the March GREEN Challenge.  She said:

The paper and buttons are "Lemonade" from Basic Grey, which I've had for a long time. I die cut the lacy circles from a Lifestyle crafts die. The green heart and letter stickers are also from my stash. For more green, I used a Prima packaging piece, which is behind my photo.What a fun challenge!!!
Thanks,
Joan Liddle, DT member

Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Joan! I love the mix of patterned papers you used. And the bright happy feel. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo you got to scrap! I love your design very much and I love the colors you used! Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lo is absolutely adorable! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO! The photo is so cute, and the colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stunning colours above all! And I love those Spellbinders shapes and Basic Grey, too...

    Love from your teamie La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling smiles, that title fits perfect! Love the deep background color and the embellies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bold colours with the green as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joan - this is adorable. Love the picture and how you made it the focus. Love all your green embellies and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, colorful bold LO. I love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant colour combination - very bold - very effective with the lovely happy photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable photo! I love the Basic Grey papers you used! They are gorgeous. The banner and circles are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! All those great colours together really pop, love that banner with the teeny buttons and what a great use of Prime packaging! I have saved all mine as well! K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like everything about this layout, and what an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete