March 3, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Karen

Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challengel. She said:

Here is my submission for the green challenge

I used a mosaic/quilting effect as I have seen this all over the place
recently. I used my square punch to make some equal squares and then arranged them on my LO- I added a few splashes of pink to lift the colour-
the green challenge also went beautifully with the idea of luck for this month so I added the title "lucky"
KAren

Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love the design of this layout and all the great shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the squares and the design! Excellent job and idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful... and that pink reeeally makes it *pop*, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great layout! Beautiful job! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it's just stunning! Love that you did the grid with the squares, but left it in a different shape and the touches of pink are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute. I love how you made the squares into argyle and the pink added just the right touch! This is one I hope to pagerize!

    ReplyDelete