March 14, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Kathy

 I don't use green - I don't like green - I never use green!  At least that was what I thought before I started looking through my layouts.  So here is a collage of 28 of my layouts with Green. 
Sorry, some of them are going in the wrong diretion - I turned them at least 3 times - but they keep changing back.  Anyway, you get the idea - that despite the fact that I don't use green I have 28 layouts that prove otherwise!

Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. LOL. Isn't it funny that you made so many green layouts?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I thought I did not use a lot of yellow or pink because I do not prefer those colours. Boy was I Wrong! It's interesting to analyze your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I'm so glad that you went back to check and shared all these great layouts using green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lo's Kathy. There's some really cute designs in there. The ones that jump out at me are the 2nd one with the hearts and the last one with all the squares. They would be really fun to lift.
    I wonder what I would find if I went looking for something I 'don't' use. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. I guess that's why we should never say never! What a lovely collection of layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy, an interesting look at your lovely layouts, and proving that you're really not that averse to green ... my favourite colour :) I'm not keen on pink but I'm sure that if I looked back on my projects the result would say different! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one was more surprised then me!

    Thanks for all the complements - many of these layouts are here on the blog - just check the label Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a puzzle you have here! Lots of layouts with lots of Green and look at how good it looks. Sounds like you better be grabbing green more often! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh - for a person who doesn't like green very much, you have a lots of LO that have green in it ;) I think you did an amazing job on these...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, 28 for the price of 1!! some if these are VERY green as well, lol K x

    ReplyDelete