March 26, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Marie


For the March Green challenge I decided to make a few birthday cards perfect for the season! I wanted to keep it fresh and clean by keeping it monochromatic. Perfect his and hers cards! This challenge helped me work outside of my normal color selections.


Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. What lovely cards! You did an awesome job! I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Marie!! Love all that lace and the "black board" look of the other card is so current!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! I love the black one, it's just awesome! I think it has a blackboard look too, but I'm thinking you inked it? Very cool, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - the black/green one is perfect for a male recipient and I love the very feminine lace in the green/white card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great his n hers cards! I love the blackboard feel of the his card! K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cards - I like them both!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are really cute. I especially like the lacy one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of cards. i love how the crochet trim looks like a beautiful vintage dress. just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome cards, I am lovin' all that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards! I especially liked the one with the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how that black one looks like a chalkboard, neat!

    ReplyDelete