March 29, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Nathalie

 Reader Nathalie submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challenge.  She said:


Hello, here is my first submission to SOS challenge! I have created this page with the March Burlap & Buttercups kit that included lots of gorgeous green papers from Basic Grey. Prompted by your challenge, I used them to create this page about my niece's baptism. Pairing the green with hot pink allowed me to create a pretty feminine page.

The link to it on my blog is:
http://anounceofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-nieces-baptism.html
Thank you for the inspiration!


Nathalie


Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Nathalie,

    This is great. I love how you divided the page and used the green and pink paper - and how you were able to use multiple photos.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Nathalie, I am so glad you posted over here, I am such a fan of your work! This LO is gorgeous. I love the papers and the butterflies, just beautiful! Tammy (aka sneakybacon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mix of green and hot pink are cool!I love the composition of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie,
    This layout is lovely! I really like that patterned paper you used and those fun butterflies. Thanks for joining in and sharing your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Nathalie! Love the color combo and the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Nathalie to SOS! What a gorgeous layout! Wonderful design and I love your product and embellishment choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nathalie what a beautiful layout with those papers and beautiful pictures placed together! Welcome back to Scrap Our Stash!!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Scrap Our Stash. Beautiful layout, Nathalie. The papers are lovely, as are the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Nathalie! I love your colours and I really love the use of the white space and your lovely little montage of photos! Welcome to SOS! K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning!!! Welcome to SOS - I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful page! Love your placement of pics and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great LO. i love the rosette and your use of negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great arrangement of photos, pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete