March 9, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Nicky

 Design Team Member Nicky submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challenge.  She said:


I was so excited when I received the details for this month's "Green Challenge"! The photo is of me as Elphaba (aka The Wicked Witch). It's been sitting in my stash for around 18 months waiting patiently to be used on a layout. I've had the Wizard of Oz papers for around the same amount of time so as soon as I saw the challenge details I knew they'd make the perfect combination. I also used rub ons and a little dimensional magic on the ruby red shoes.

Now it's your turn, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Nxo


The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ;O))
    this is a great Green Challenge your good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect green combo! It's great that you are including YOU and the things that YOU do in your scrapbooks and not just scrapping everybody else in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and I love the Oz papers. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just LOVE when you get that perfect combination of challenge, photo and paper! Makes everything come together so easily and you've done such a wonderful job on this layout! The red frame really makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poi-fect combo... so in lurve with the star sprinkled and that is a GREAT picture! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, i'm quite pleased with it as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful picture and I love the colorful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooooooky picture! I like the effects, however you have made them it looks very unique!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the best picture I have ever seen! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The paper is perfect for this! It's a great photo of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this - and how fortunate that you had everything in your stash! "I'll get you my pretty".

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got me a little worried! LOL Great layout. Love your take on the green challenge. Love the sprinkled stars path too.

    ReplyDelete