March 30, 2012

Meet Guest Design Team Member Mariella


HI!!!

I’m Mariella, 31 years old, happily married and with two wonderful chlidren...i’m a worker, a mother, a wife, a house wife and....a scrapper!

i have discovered scrapbooking three years ago while I’m looking for an easy idea for a little album to do for my children and... i have discovered a great, coloured, new world!!! For months and months I have only been able to look at the wonderful works that i found online.....then, i have found the heart to try by myself and...i  don't ever want to stop scrapping! i like it so much and it makes me happy!’

thank you so much
Mariella
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty page!!! (And what a pretty little girl!!!) Love all the colors and embellishments you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this layout, it's so fun and so pretty. She is adorable! Love the little dress form. Congrats on being selected to be a guest design team member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mariella and welcome to Scrap our Stash!

    I have the feeling I have seen this lovely LO (or one similar to this) before and that I left a comment on the masked and misted details that I like as well as the soft colours ...

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabriella,

    Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO! The tutu is so cute! I can't wait to see more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - i love how this is has some am crafts spools cut out. What a great tutu, too!

    ReplyDelete