March 27, 2012

Pagerize This Challenge # 20 by Marie


















Each Month on the 15th, we post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (Plagerize,copy,lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be to use the posted layout as your inspriation to create your own layout. You can "pagerize"as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout like the one just posted-or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration.

Pagerizer Laurie chose Marie as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge # 19.  Here is Marie's layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 20.  She said:
I saw this sketch SketchSavvy.blogspot.com  I love one photo sketches and had to give it a try!! I did put my own spin on it! I used DCWV Mod Retro Stack, Kaisercraft flowers, and Thickers. The giant heart is from my Hello Kitty Salutations cartridge.
Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge using Marie's layout as your inspiration.  Once you've completed your layout-email a picture and a brief description to:  mailto:dscrappingpsyhco@live.com
All entries will be posted here at Scrap our Stash. This challenge runs through midnight central time on April 12th. The pagerizer (in this case, Marie), will then choose a winner from all of the entries. The winner will be announced on April 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "pagerize" starting on the 15th of April.

16 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! I love the little banner bordered with the pretty flowers and the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome lo Marie! Great one to pagerize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great fun layout, terrific photograph and the title letters are fab. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Marie! I can't wait to try my hand at Pagerizing your layout! I'm going to absolutely try the banner and flowers. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with that big heart with "wings" to represent the feelings between two persons! Agree with Debbie to try the idea with the banners and the flowers!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch looks like a fun one to try! I love the big bold heart and the pennants along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Cute photo, love your design elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - and hope to be able to play along this time. You did an awesome job - I'm sure there will be a lot of pagerizers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic LO! I love the pennants, I like the look and haven't tried it yet, but now that we've been challenged to Pagerize it, I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hanging banner strips. Nice heart work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this LO is truly amazing. I love the banners and the fun pp. The sentiment is also so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page!!! Love the pennants and flowers combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like we better get scrambling, Love your layout, such a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful creation. I love the banners that you created w/ the pp. lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete