September 17, 2012

BTS by Cathi

Reader Cathi has joined us today with her beautiful version of BTS. Waiting to play but have not had a chance? Go here and get the details. We want to see how you go BTS ;)
Deb♥



Cathi said this:
I'd like to enter this layout for the BTS challenge. It is a photo of
my daughter running free at the beach this summer in Oregon...such a
wonderful moment captured! The B is for balloons, butterflies and
bling, the T is for the template (chicken wire) I used and the S is
for the Sketch I used by Nadia Cannizzo...and for the stamped word
"free" I used!

I just found the challenge blog and have saved it to my favorites and
hope to come back and pagerize and use my stash which grows with each
new kit I receive over here in our craft shop bereft beautiful
Ireland!! As an expat American, I loved going back to the States for
some real life retail therapy instead of computerized this summer...my
first shopping spree for scrappy products as my obsession is just over
a year old!

--
Cathi
http://celticknotted.blogspot.com




12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful layout to highlight such a gorgeous photo. I really love the distressed feel of it and the die-cut paper. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the subtle masking in the background and your design has so much lovely layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathi, what an amazing layout! I love your masking with the chicken wire! I just love everything about your layout! Thanks so much for joining in with us for the BTS Challenge. Please come back and join us again so we can see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout! I love summer memories, and you've captured them well. Please continue to join us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout Cathi and fantastic take on the challenge! Love everything about your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty page Cathi! What a fabulous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Layout! Lpve the photo and everything you have used on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. I like the feeling of movement you've got with the balloons and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and precious! I love your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful LO, I love the soft colors and your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an inspiring photo! Makes me want to be free and at the beach too! LOVELY! Thanks for playing with us :)Deb♥

    ReplyDelete