October 7, 2012

Hot Chocolate by Charlotte!

Hot Chocolate makes me think of winter and winter makes me think about Keeping Warm and what a better way to do this than to drink a nice, hot cup of Cocoa! I made this little card to give to someone once Winter strikes us. I used some pretty old stash that I had. It's a line from Echo Park called Wintertime and I just happened to have the cup of cocoa sticker left over. I also used up some really old sparkly ribbon that I had laying around. It's hard to photograph, but looks really pretty in real.


8 comments:

  1. Very cheery, warming, and cute! I love those red glitter stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally adorable! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the thought of hot choccie has me running for the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - guaranteed to cheer anyone up this coming winter and the sentiment is one worth remembering too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love your colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red and blue! That glitter is striking!

    ReplyDelete