October 8, 2012

Hot Chocolate by Haley!

Hot chocolate always makes me think of winter, but I've already created a layout of my daughters and their love of hot chocolate.  It's not cool enough here to make some yet either, although I'm sure we'll make some wonderful memories this winter.  When I found these pictures of me when I was four playing in a South Florida snow, I had to scrap them!  If you look closely at the Chocolate squares, you'll see pots and mugs of hot chocolate.  All of my supplies are from Close To My Heart (some new and some old).  If you'd like to learn more about my layout, head on over to http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.


8 comments:

  1. Super double pager! I love this blocked design that you've used and how well the two pages tie into one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout, that's one of my favorite fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, what a great memory to preserve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely double layout - snow is something I would never have associated with Florida. Great interpretation of the theme and I love your title font.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice double page layout! Love your twist on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great two page layout! Love your pp squares. You did such a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely two pager. What a fun topic too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete