November 4, 2012

Pagerize Wendy by Lindsey

Our friend Lindsey of has worked on Pagerize #24. Let me remind you of Wendy's and let you see how beautiful's Lindsey's turned out right after...
Deb♥

 Wendy's



















Lindsey said this about her layout:
Little Bunny Rabbit by Lindsey Krauss.
Paper: Crate Paper, Flocked Lace: We R Memory Keepers, Sticker letters: Adornit, Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels, Template: TheCraftersWorkshop.com, Marker: Sharpie.

Note: I loved Wendy's 3-photo layout with the design on the bottom, so I took that to a page of my own. I added a little layering, a few critters and sprayed away!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and fun! Love the layering and spray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lift,awesome color combo and beautiful photos! Love the curvy
    borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy layout to showcase such cute pictures. I love the colors and wavy layering.
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout Lindsey! The wavy design and die cut border is awesome! Love it! Great colors and I love how you did your title! Such adorable photos!He is tiny! Thanks for sharing and joining us in the Pagerize challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! I like the reflecting borders.

    ReplyDelete