October 14, 2013

"Here Comes the Sun" LO by DT Manda M.


Beautiful inspiration today by DT Manda! Love all the layering she did on this layout.  Take a look:
Manda said, "This should have been a super easy and fun challenge right? Well silly me didn't know that Tic Tac Toe was what I grew up calling Naughts and Crosses. So I thought that is was like some kind of Sudoku puzzle where you can only have one item in any one line - if that makes sense. Well it probably doesn't but it did to me at the time. So that is why I have 5 of the elements instead of just 3 because once I worked it out I had to add some additional items LOL. (Washi, arrows, wood veneer, journal cards, and decorative pins). All that said I actually love how it came out. The 3 tic tac toe items are the Journal cards which I used for layering under the picture, decorative pins and arrows."

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the reveal of the Oct Sketch challenge!!! 

1 comment: