December 13, 2013

"Creating Memories" LO by DT Kelly

Today's wonderful inspiration comes from our DT Kelly!!  Take a look:

Kelly said this about her layout:

It has been a long time since I participated in a word challenge and I was thrilled to already have an idea for my title up front! Many times I struggle with my title, so this really helped with my starting point for the layout. And my stash is FULL of ancient photo corners. I mean the ones from years ago that you actually lick the back and they adhere to the paper but hold your photo corner in place! I had to cut the paper off the back of them but realized I could sure use these for many future projects! Papers I chose came from the My Minds Eye Collectable collection and I used some old sticker letters for my title from my stash too!  

 We have a very important announcement to make tomorrow!!! :) So much sure you com back and see! :)

 Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Kelly! I love the circle design and also the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete