August 22, 2014

"True Beauty" Layout by Nicole

Happy Friday!
What a fantastic way to end the week!
Today we are featuring this stunning layout created by DT Nicole
inspired by our 
August Sketch with Stash Challenge:
Here's what Nicole shared about her layout:
"What a fun sketch this is! I decided to rip my paper in the shapes of the 3 triangles and add on a bit of stenciling on the background paper. And I replaced one picture by a tag. While picking the products I was going to use, I looked through some of my older paper collections and found this one from BoBunny called 'Gabrielle'. It's 3 years old, so I will admit, not that old, but considering the amount of it I still own after 3 years, I figured that it would be a great choice for this challenge. I loved it so much when it came out that I think I bought 5-6 of each paper. For the embellishments, instead of opting for more modern flower packs, I picked all the flowers from my older paper flower bin and added a few butterflies that I had bought at my local Dollarstore ages ago."

Such a beautiful take on our August Sketch Challenge and I hope it inspires you to dig deep into your stash for some of those "Oldie but Goodies" you have buried, and create a layout inspired by the sketch.   
You have until August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to complete your entry and link it up for a chance too win this awesome prize:
generously donated by our AWESOME August Sponsor
Click HERE to check out all of the wonderful scrap items in their online store!

Enjoy your weekend and stop back by tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment