February 24, 2015

"Love Potion" Layout by DT Claire

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Our feature today is the creative work of design team member Claire, 
inspired by the 
Claire shared this with us about the challenge and her reveal:
"I love the sketch, love the color palette and I had a great time putting together this layout combining the two. I used lots of bits and pieces from my stash for this layout. I turned the sketch and used four photos instead of two.
The main paper is from Pink Paislee Secret Crush (for the pinks and blacks), to that I added blue and green scraps from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss. I also had the kraft paper in my stash for a bit now and decided it was time to use it. This day was all about laughing and having a good time, so it went perfectly.
The embellishments are from the Secret Crush collection along with bits from my stash. I also used the Maggie Holmes' free Valentine's day print and cut file. 
I can't wait to see your layouts combining the sketch and color challenge. Enjoy!"

Our sponsor
THE SCRAPROOM
is offering our randomly drawn winner this month a $20 gift card!
To be eligible for our random drawing, complete one or both of our February challenges and for each challenge completed, you will earn an entry into the prize drawing. 
You have until Feb 27th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries!

More design team inspiration on the blog tomorrow, stop by and check out what our team has created to share with you!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You rocked the sketch with tons of creativity! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete