November 16, 2015

"Cozy Up With A Warm Friend" LO by DT Steffanie

Happy Monday! 

Today we are starting off the week with this loving layout from DT Steffanie inspired by the November sketch:
This is what Steffanie said about her layout:

Hi! Thank you, Lynn, for the sketch this month! I initially found it challenging in that it's a departure from my usual style. But after a little thought and planning (and finding a collection with lots of nice prints to go with my photo), I think it came together pretty nicely.  

For the stash challenge, we needed to choose a row from this bingo card and use all the items in that row. I chose the second vertical row from the left---paper clip, doily, glitter (I used glitter brads), journal card and metal (I used staples).
Now it's your turn! Have fun!


For more information on this challenge CLICK HERE.
For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment