May 8, 2016

"Love You" Layout by DT Cassie

Today SOS Designer Cassie is sharing a beautiful layout she created  inspired by the
Cassie:
"When I first saw this book cover I was immediately inspired by the large heart and the theme of love. So I started by stitching this large heart on my background cardstock and then cut a heart out of patterned paper to fit inside the stitching. I wanted to keep with the pink color scheme of the cover and used patterned paper that has a focus on the pink side. I finished up the layout with a title and some embellishments including that cute piece of chipboard with flowers printed on it.
I can’t wait to see what you create with this book cover challenge!"

Here is a look at the challenge this inspired Cassie's lovely page:
The team would love to see how this month's book cover inspires you.
You have until May 29th to upload your entries for a chance  to win this awesome prize:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great day and we are looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment