November 16, 2016

"HMS Victory" LO by DT Steffanie

Happy Hump Day! 

Today's inspiration is from our Designer Steffanie. :) 
Check out her awesome layout based on the

"HMS Victory"
Stephanie shared this about her layout:
Our trip to England last summer brought us to this old warship in Portsmouth. The golden color of the ship inspired me to get it scrapped. I followed the sketch pretty closely, as you can see. I did eliminate the circle elements and used just one larger photo instead of two smaller ones.
Items I used from the list are as follows:
List 1 - Glitz (golden anchor print is Glitz Design)
List 2 - Harvest Gold (polka dot print)
List 3 - Indigo (photo mat, stripe and other prints)
For more information on this challenge:
click HERE! :) 

Have a wonderful Day! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of papers with your fun photo. I like the changes you made to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete