March 21, 2018

"One of the Family" LO by DT Michelle H.

Hello Friends!

For today's inspiration, DT member Michelle Henderson is sharing her lovely layout
she created using the
March Blend A Sketch Challenge:
Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hi everyone!
This is a fabulous challenge, I had a lot of fun creating it and only threw away one mucked up piece of cardstock 😅😅
I used my die cut as the round element, and the title placement from the first sketch; the embellie cluster and banner(s) from the second sketch.
I just adore these colours!😍😍😍
Visit my blog for a couple of closeups also - www.artscrapz.blogspot.com or follow me on Instagram @chimelle22.
Make sure to add your layout to be in to win!"


Here's the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Can't wait to see how you blend the sketches! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment